Friday, April 23, 2010

Tatra Beer Review


I have no idea why I bought this beer, perhaps it was the yellow can or the large logo or maybe it was the low price of $2.15 that did the trick. Whatever it was, the beer sat in the fridge for at least a week before I finally decided to try it.

The beer is light golden in color and pours with a short, lively head which very quickly recedes to a thin ring around the glass. Has a typical German lager aroma, a combination of malt and hops. The taste is also similar with malt at the beginning and hops at the end. The finish is perhaps the best part about this beer - it is slightly bitter and dry, hoppy with a rich, long lasting flavour. What can I say? I have nothing good or nothing bad to say. This is a typical, solid lager with no depth in its character.

Scores:
Cost - $2.15 CAD for a 500 mL can
Taste - 7/10

Overall - 7/10...typical German lager from Poland...

No comments:

Post a Comment